Bituminous mass tests
We design asphalt mixtures, SMA, cast asphalt together with the development of Type Testing in accordance with PN-EN 13108-20 and national Technical Requirements WT-2 2014. We conduct surface condition diagnostics at the stage of incorporation and operation.
The detailed scope of Labtechne Sp. z o.o. Laboratory activities in the testing bituminous masses:
Functional tests of hot asphalt mixtures scope:
- MMA sampling according to PN-EN 12697-27,
- soluble binder content testing according to PN-EN 12697-1,
- mix grain size analysis according to PN-EN 12697-2,
- free space content according to PN-EN 12697-8,
- MMA densities according to PN-EN 12697-5,
- MMA bulk density according to PN-EN 12697-6,
- binder flow according to PN-EN 12697-18,
- mastic asphalt penetration according to PN-EN 12697-20,
- permanent deformations resistance according to PN-EN 12697-22,
- water sensitivity according to PN-EN 12697-12.
Input materials suitability for the production of asphalt mixtures testing by specifying:
- asphalt penetration according to PN-EN 1426,
- asphalt softening point according to PN-EN 1427,
- filler grain size according to PN-EN 933-10,
- fine aggregate flow indicator according to PN-EN 933-6,
- coarse aggregate shape indicator according to PN-EN 933-4,
- aggregate density and absorbability according to PN-EN 1097-6,
- filler density according to PN-EN 1097-7.
Surface and its elements diagnostics aiming:
- determination of bituminous layers thickness in wells,
- density index and layer free space content check,
- pavement deflection measurement (Benkelman beam),
- pavement condition assessment based on the FWD deflector,
- pavement evenness measurement by a planograph,
- longitudinal surface evenness measurement by IRI,
- pavement roughness measurement by SRT-3.